- The UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE informs users of this website that it may create an automated file with the personal data provided to it as a result of using this website and in strict compliance with the provisions of data protection legislation.
- Users guarantee the truthfulness and authenticity of the information and data that they communicate by virtue of their use of this website. In this sense, it is the users’ obligation to keep the information and data updated so that they correspond to reality at all times. Any false or inaccurate statement that may occur as a result of the information and data provided, as well as any damage that such information may cause, shall be the responsibility of the users.
- In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, we hereby inform you that personal data, in the context of the activities it carries out, will be collected and stored in a data file for which the CHAIR FOR THE RESPONSIBLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE METAVERSE is responsible.
- Users may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data collected and stored. The exercise of these rights must be made by written communication addressed to the CHAIR FOR THE RESPONSIBLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE METAVERSE of the University of Alicante via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The exercise of these rights shall in no way affect access to the website or, where applicable, the user’s status as a subscriber.
- The data recorded may be used for the purposes of statistics, scientific information, incident management or market research, in addition to those for which the data have been expressly collected.
- Where appropriate, the personal data provided by users may be communicated to a third party only for the purposes indicated above, in accordance with the provisions of articles 5 and 6 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Tenth Additional Provision of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, obtaining, in any case, the consent of the interested parties where necessary.
- By providing personal data to the UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE, users declare that they accept the processing of this data by the UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE.
- The UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE undertakes to comply with its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data processed and declares its intention to implement the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment.